czwartek, 2 sierpnia 2012

Hey guys !

My name's Julia : D

I gonna write about the type of music which I like to listen to  and also some people like it too ! ; ) And also I'll write about different bands which I like some people to listen(people who listen the same music as me :))
I want to show others that is not just one type of music, there's a lot of music and this is up to us which type we gonna listen to : )
I hope you gonna like it because is my first time on this site ! ; )


The first band which I gonna write about is slipknot .
I actually didn't know the to the time when my dad started to listen to it.: )

This is American heavy metal band which was formed in 1995 and it's still playing ; )

The members of the band are :
Sid Wilson
 Instrument:keyboard
Joey Jordison
Instrument: drums
Chris Fehn
Instruments: custom percussion, backing vocals
James Root
Instruments: rhythm guitar
Craig Jones (#5)
Instruments:guitar(1996),samples, media, synthesizers(1996-Present)

Shawn Crahan (#6)
Instruments: custom percussion, backing vocals
Mick Thomson (#7)
Instruments: lead guitar
Corey Taylor (#8)
Instruments: lead vocals
Donnie Steele
Instruments: guitar (1995-1996); bass guitar (2011–present)

And under you've got two photos of the band :' )



1 komentarz:

  1. Witam nową koleżankę na blogu ;D
    Notka niczym sobie ;p
    Czekam na więcej !!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń