piątek, 3 sierpnia 2012

Hey people it's me again :D
yesterday I didn't say much about me(except I wrote my name is Julia xD) and other things which I wanted to tell you.. so I'll do it now :D
So, You know  I'm Julia , I'm from Poland but I moved to England :< anyway , I'm 16 yrs old ; P
You might why I'm writing in English .. well I forgot a bit of my language and  is better for me to write in English, also my bff might write something here :D but she gonna write in polish :D

Ok and now you know about me I'll  come back to the last post :  )
I was writing about slipknot and now I'll continue this  for couple of days coz I gonna write about the members of the band ; )
The first person who I want to write about is Joey Jordison ; )

He was born on 26 April 1975 (he's 37) his born name is Nathan Jonas Jordison
Also he's a song writer and record producer and as I wrote before he's a drummer in Slipknot : )
I actually can't write things about him coz  I started to listen to slipknot  one month ago ?  something like that  but I really like its music !
And now some photos of him : ))



''We Are Human And Shit Happens And That's How Life Goes But We Are Making The Best Of It Right Now as should You.'' - Joey Jordison 


2 komentarze:

  1. Na tym ostatnim zdjęciu fajnie jest pomalowany ;d
    Też bym tak chciała płynnie mówić w angielskim ;D
    Fajnie się tak przeprowadzić ! ^^

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Na tym ostatnim ma maske ; )
      I naprawde ja jeszcze tak dobrze nie mowie po angielsku ale lepiej niz po polsku XD i przeprowadza to nic fajnego ;/

      Usuń