sobota, 4 sierpnia 2012

Hey guys ^^

Today I'll start to write about other band , OK this time a person : )
I know I said I'll write about slipknot for couple of days but  you know  I don't know many of informations of this band and its members

So today I'll write about Marilyn Manson : )
No is not a guy name :D
His real name is Brian Hugh Warner ; )
He was born on 4 January 1969(age 43) in Canton
He's a song writer and a singer
He is playing a heavy metal  ;D
Also he is a poet .
His music for some people is weird coz  he singing about things which people would never do. Some of them are about drugs, others about life..
I started listen to him  last year  ;) My first song which I was listening to was 'This is the new shit'' This is actually weird song but  I like it;D

Also some people thinking he is  weird mad and things like that  but is not actually true ; )
Coz basically he trying to make his scene look shocking he trying to get  attention that's all : )

If you never heard of him  try to listen : )
I think the best song of him  would be '' Spade''

And now some photos of him ; )

''A lot of people don't want to make their own decisions. They're too scared. It's much easier to be told what to do.'' - Marilyn Manson (Brian Hugh Warner)



1 komentarz: